Make an Orca Envelope Hand Puppet
All you need is an envelope, piece of paper, scissors, glue and a black pen and/or colouring pencil (Orca Kids, make sure you are doing this with the help of an Orca Adult!):
1) Draw a dorsal and pectoral fin on your piece of paper, as well as an orca tail and cut them out.
2) Placing the envelope with the opening at the bottom, stick the dorsal fin halfway along the top of the sealed edge and the pectoral fin opposite along the bottom open edge (both fins pointing in the same direction).
3) Glue the tail on the side that both fins are pointing towards, halfway down.
4) On the opposite side from the tail, draw the orca's smile and eye, with an eye patch just behind the eye and a saddle patch behind the dorsal fin.
5) Lastly, draw a line all the way across the bottom of the envelope, level with the top of the pectoral fin - this is the orca's white belly.
6) Colour your orca in (they are usually black and white, but you can use any colours you like).
7) Well done - you are now ready to wear your orca hand puppet!